Re: "Supposed":

Hmm. . .

Amusing and intriguing.

Is there anybody besides Severin and his lawyer who asserts with a straight
face that his renunciation of USian citizenship wasn't a tax dodge?

It's true that I don't know much about either Eduado Saverin or US tax law as
pertains to very wealthy people & their transnational movements of "capital",
but I do confess that Saverin's protestations ("Who, me?") remind me of the
fellow who killed his mother and father and then begged for leniency from the
court on the grounds that he was an orphan.

But maybe I'm missing something.

jrs

Is there any