So many books to read, so little time!

/ahem

Popping up to say a) thank you for all the book recommendations that I will
now feel compelled to read, and b) on top of what Thaths said, an e-ink
device really is that much easier on the eyes--borrowed a Kindle, no
problems reading in glare and in dimmer conditions. Would buy one if I can
figure out an easy way round the DRM issues in Singapore.

Chew Lin

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 1:17 AM, Sandhya aka Sandy <sandhya.varn...@gmail.com