(Sorry for the top post, posting from my mobile)

Narendra, perhaps I was too hasty in writing the advice off. There are some
good points on the list, for sure. When you have a bulleted list with more
than 30 items of it, some of them are bound to land.

As I've grown older what I've come to understand about myself is that
theory is easy, practice is hard. All of us know the golden rule. How many
of us practice it (especially with our loved ones who are most deserving of
it)?

Thaths