Sorry, I'm late to this - a classic case of putting off reading long
content till i feel i can do justice to it :)
(if you need innovative justifications for procrastination, let me know -
i'll send you some...eventually!)

I think it's a fairly decent list.
One rule that has worked for me is "ignore the parts that don't work, use
the ones that do". So, just listing down 4 points that worked for me, with
comments in brackets. (Please note I'm not saying others are bad - some of
them are great, but really obvious, and others don't work for me, but might
work for someone else).

1) Never put your family, friends, or significant other low on your
priority list. Prefer a handful of truly close friends to a hundred
acquaintances. Don’t lose touch with old friends. Occasionally stay up
until the sun rises talking to people.  Have parties.
(Friendships are fairly high on my list, but i disagree with the part about
acquaintances)

2) Life is not a dress rehearsal—this is probably it.  Make it count.  Time
is extremely limited and goes by fast.  Do what makes you happy and
fulfilled—few people get remembered hundreds of years after they die
anyway.  Don’t do stuff that doesn’t make you happy (this happens most
often when other people want you to do something).  Don’t spend time trying
to maintain relationships with people you don’t like, and cut negative
people out of your life.  Negativity is really bad.  Don’t let yourself
make excuses for not doing the things you want to do.
(This is excellent! Saying "no" to things that don't matter to/work for
you, is the only way you are going to have the time & energy to focus on
the things that do)

17) If you think you’re going to regret not doing something, you should
probably do it.  Regret is the worst, and most people regret far more
things they didn’t do than things they did do.  When in doubt, kiss the
boy/girl.
(Advice I'd give my kids, with a caveat "just as long as it doesn't land
you in court" :p )

21) Tell your parents you love them more often.  Go home and visit as often
as you can.
(Very good advice - and unfortunately, most of us will realise it too late!)

Regards,
Mohit