I'm afraid I cannot answer you because the language you are using isn't
close enough to how I express myself for me to be able to either feel
confident in what you're asking, or to know how to phrase a response that
would communicate my intent in a way that would successfully convey that
intent to you.

Sorry.

-- Charles