I totally agree with you. Seeking out a  professional listening ear that
can glean out the light in us even in the midst of blackness is a very wise
gift to give ourself, and yes, depending on our surroundings, might be
absolutely vital. I too have benefitted tremendously from professional help
and still turn to it when I feel the need.