I'm a member of a coop - hcoop.net. I'd be happy to sponsor a membership
but no one wants to pick a fight with the powers that be.

This is something that I'm interested in and I have setup a tor presence
but I don't know if it actually provides any security in these times. I
would be happy to help with setting things up but I can't provide
guarantees having never find this before for some one else.

DNS is where most censorship happens and gandi does promise to contest
DMCA.

Gopher seems to be the flavour du jour on the mastodon network I'm on.

On Sun 15 Apr, 2018, 17:38 Madhu Menon, <m...@madhumenon.com> wrote:

> Greetings, folks.
>
> Are there any web hosting providers you recommend who protect customer
> privacy strongly and could be used for hosting content of a
> politically sensitive nature? Asking for a friend, of course. ;)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Madhu
>
> --
> Madhu Menon