Pearl has been spruiking his causality formalisms for years, but they don't
seem to have caught on despite widespread dissemiy of the ideas. I've read
them and my reaction was "hm, interesting" rather than "oh! I see how this
could be useful"

Anyone else have opinions on why his ideas haven't caught on more generally?

-- Charles