One would think that when starting a thread like this, you would share your
own data, Udhay!

I work both "outside the home, on my outings, and from home when I am
posting photographs and writing about them. I tend to cook most of the
cooked food that I eat, except my post-nature-walks breakfasts/brunches at
darshinis near the places I visit, which also have freshly cooked food.The
uncooked food part forms a major part of my diet...vegetable salads and
fruits. Since I live alone, though, the time I spend cooking varies a lot.

Deepa.