Well, when I am in Toronto, I work from home, and I spend between 1-2 hours
a day on cooking food. This depends on whether I am cooking from scratch or
from a meal-kit that we order a couple of times.

When I am out traveling, this drops to ZERO :p

--
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!

Gaurav Vaz | m...@gauravvaz.com | +91-99005-16145 (India) & +1-647-572-1123
(Canada) | http://gauravvaz.com