Oota Bangalore has my 100% reco. MTR's quality is way down these days, riding
on a past reputation even more than Koshy's is.

On 18/09/19, 9:49 AM, "silklist on behalf of Pooja Sastry"
<silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net on behalf of
pooja.sas...@gmail.com> wrote:

    > There are a dozen places I would go to in Bangalore for authentic, tasty
    > food over MTR. From street corner benne dosa places, to North Karnataka
    > food to TamBram food to mudde idli places,.... But I would hesitate to
take
    > a foreigner with no previous exposure to Indian restaurants to many of
    > these. I.e., don't throw them in the deep end of the pool.

    Try Oota Bangalore in Whitefield? A wide range of things to try + local-ish
    (from across Karnataka). Pricey, so west-friendly hygiene standards.