Nice to hear from you Geetanjali. 2nd gen lister. My daughter Pooja is also on Silk. Udhay collects people

shiv

On 20/12/20 2:34 pm, Geetanjali Chitnis wrote:
Yes :) I’m the daughter. Hi!

I was introduced to Silklist through Udhay a few years ago although I’ve
known about it for far longer. For some reason, I’d always imagined it to
be a very tech-focused forum but I’m glad I was wrong!