On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 07:05:56AM +0530, Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> The first message on silklist went out 23 years ago.
>
> There are some members who have been around since then, and many others who
> hopped on at a later time.
>
> How did you find out about silklist? Share your stories.

Like many others, I have seen some crosspostings from silk to
elsewhere. A few more crosspostings later I started to wonder what
kind of place it might be. And so on. I appreciate being on silk,
especially that I am mentally unfit to join falsebook (the idea that I
can only "like" or "be liked" just does not make sense to me).

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola

** Tomasz Rola          mailto:tomasz_r...@bigfoot.com             **