On Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:33:05 -5, M. G. Devour wrote:

=>
=>Brrrr! I wouldn't bet either. That's why I hope our microscopists
=>will duplicate our experiments so they can compare what we send them
=>to the behavior they're seeing and we are describing in e-mail.
=>
=>If 4 or 5 of us set up the same apparatus, make the same runs, and
=>compare the behaviors in detail, I'll bet we'll see a lot less
=>variation than people *think* we'd see. The key will be making sure
=>all the variables of the setup are identified and controlled.
=>

I would even be willing to send my "rig" with the sample I concocted. This
should eliminate or at least minimize
several variables.

Regards,
George Martin