Try writing to the company whos label states it's in their product and ask them
that question.  See what answer they give you.

----- Original Message ----
From: "mborg...@att.net" <mborg...@att.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 7:47:51 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Melamine

Point is, is this the same stuff that pets are dying of, is it not????
I only care if this product is NON TOXIC.

There are hundreds of chemicals out there that will do a fantastic job on
everything but they are toxic.  I have actually lost customers for I would not
use any toxic chemicals.

Again the question was, is this the same stuff that is killing pets, or not!!!

From: Cinder Ella <mcomfy...@yahoo.ca>