Sorry, whatever you say, I cannot believe that highly processed food from
dubious sources (rendering plants) which most kibbles originate from; can be
better than raw food.  Even non organic, and although my experience is
anecdotal it is *my* experience and I have seen it with my own eyes; many
times.  One woman had spent thousands (literally) on her dog with constant
diarrhoea always the result, until she went to raw.  She had tried every
kibble there was and I mean *every* one with no success.  Someone else I
know had the same problem with both her Labradors, and the youngest one was
due to be operated on for hip dysplasia, and was on the strongest
painkillers.  I persuaded her not to have the op but to give him a few
months (he was eight months) to allow his bones to sort themselves.  She
agreed, and at the same time asked me what my dogs were fed on because they
looked so well.  When I told her, she asked me to order her some, and her
dogs recovery was nothing short of a miracle!  Literally within weeks he had
bloomed; no diarrhoea and within two months he was off painkillers and
running with the best.  I could go on and on, as I have so many stories that
are just the same; the change in the dogs was miraculous.  Two of my dogs
had the same story, so I know first hand that it is true.  One was fed for
six years on kibble, and I tried EVERY kibble on the market; even one that
cost me £18 per kilo and was supposed to be hypo allergenic!  On the other
hand, I have known many, many dogs who are constantly at the vets,
constantly having diarrhoea, bad skin, pancreatitis etc., who are fed kibble
and whose owners will not change.  This is their choice but I know what I
would rather feed mine!  Dee