In that case, I'll use Salvia Divinorium as my ticket. :)

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

It's a common field weed that ranges from the southern tip of florida to
the arctic circle to Oregon.
Try just beyond your lawn, or, in my case, in the green stuff I call a lawn.

Careful now, unless you like walking with Ents and "toasting
marshmallows" with cross bow toting gnomes for a few days at a stretch...or
teleporting through space time membranes with MIB on your tail. [Creepy
kritters, those! ..and the gnomes don't like them, that's why the cross
bows. Gnomes are cool, so are Ents MIB? scary and dogged! ..but pretty
slow and stupid almost like zombies]

The ticket's free, the destination...unknowable and it's a pretty long
and weird journey. [Maybe witches have steering wheels ]

..never saw any zombies anywhere.

Ode