From: ruth strackbein [mailto:ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 7:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>pains on left side of head

Hi, Marshall,  I guess I would not have thought of any of these as being
the cause, since this is not incapacitating, however, maybe they are
warnings that one of these is coming on.  Trouble is, I have had these
episodes for several years, can't seem to put a finger on what brings
them on. Thanks, Ruth