From Ruth Strackbein

From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>pains on left side of head
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:17:29 -0400

ruth strackbein wrote:
Hi, does anyone have any idea what could cause tingling left side of head, face, and jaw with tightness of the scalp, all left sided, also into neck area, but not shoulder? This is not painful as you describe it, Deborah, only uncomfortable and unsettling. Ruth

Lyme, encephalitis, stroke are I believe a few possibilities.

Marshall