I use a mix of CS/DMSO as nose drops, works a treat for mucous. DMSO makes CS for sinus much more effective in my experience. And though it can feel a bit burny for a very short time, adding DMSO actually makes the CS nose drops much more tolerable to me.
sol

Clayton Family wrote:
I put EIS silver up my nose often- One of the problems I have with mold is that it starts my sinuses going like crazy, which after some time leads to the anaphylacic throat swelling. I have found that when I use the cs as a nasal rinse, it stops all that. I use it more often when I get more sinus drainage, and it has been a looong time since I have had an anaphylactic episode, and that time it was caused by chemicals, not by the mold or fungal sinus infection.

so, me too. mucous be gone.

It does hurt though, sometimes when putting it in,