brick...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 7/7/2007 1:51:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, na...@comcast.net writes:

    How about silver mesh?...

Maybe both copper and silver mesh should be used. Many of my problems appear to be caused by fungus and molds. CS does not seem to stop them. Copper may help. (Sinus, Asthma, Diabetes, acid refluix, etc.)
Copper IS more effective at killing than silver on algae and I believe molds. Other than that, I can't say.

Marshall
I bought two copper pads at our local Safeway for $1.89. I opened one and it opens into a copper net. I placed some at the end of my CPAP hose so I use it all night. The rest I put inside my baseball hat. I was reluctuant to use C copper inside my body as Dr Clark claims copper increases cancer risks. Using the copper screen outside my body may be an answer.
Brickey