  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Copper cure...-silver in nose

  In a message dated 7/10/2007 1:53:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
clay...@skypoint.com writes:
    am curious about what kind of fungus you are referring to, with the
    desert.
  Aspergillus black mold. Many NW people with winter homes in Yuma, AZ develop
a desert Asthma and end up selling their places and staying in the NW fot the
winter. I have been told that Aspergillus mold is 10 times worse in Yuma than
the NW even with all the wet rainy winter days. The construction problem was
noted in New Orleans. Dr Grossan has a blurb on Katrina molds and his answer is
to use his water pick with salt and flush the mold out. The mold is in the
ground and is released when bull dozers dig it up and the wind then blows it
all over. Yuma is becoming a Palm Springs like city, loaded with snow birds in
the winter.
  I have like 20,000 christmas trees. CS did help to save some from dying. With
a U-cut you choose and only one out of four trees are sold each year, few
people pick the sickly tree. It has to be the bell of the ball to be chosen.
Some do feel sorry and pick the worst tree. I had four trees that would have
died and CS saved. Three of the four have now been sold. None were what I would
call a number 1 tree.
  I have a spray to control the fungus but did not use it this year. Asthma was
bothering me. The spray at best only helps like 50%.
  I got my Mexican Dr to prescribe an antifungal. I did not notice any
difference.
  I hated to hear about ACV causing problems. I bought 5 bottles of ACV in Yuma
as the store actually stocked un-pasturized ACV at the request of a health nut.
He had a recipe for a foot bath for foot problems.
  1 cup epsom salts
  1 cup ACV
  1/4 t cayenne pepper
  hot water
  soak for 30 minutes
  kills fungusw, atheletes foot, corns caliluses and removes dry skin
  A variation is to grind 2 garlic cloves and add to the mix
  I use this in a foot bath with the negative pads of my zapper when zapping
full body. Positive leads go to my hands.
  Brickey

  See what's free at AOL.com.