My oldest daughter paid money and endured pain to go the standard
establishment route for a planter wart. Her troubles didn't end until she
drank CS until the wart was gone. DB

-----Original Message-----
From: dd611 [mailto:dgulenc...@mts.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:39 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>foot problems

My 18yr old daughter has picked up a planter wart virus somewhere and showed
me her foot today, it has about a dozen little bumps around the ball of the
foot.She says they are not painful.
Does anyone have a recipe or procedure that will get rid of these? I think
spraying with CS will probably just keep the surface clean but not kill the
root.
Thanks Dennis

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:41 PM