apple cider vinegar

On Jul 13, 2007, at 2:17 PM, jessie70 wrote:

what is ACV?
jess

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Copper cure...-silver in nose

Neat footbath recipe--I'm going to give it a try. My feet are very dry
and cracked this summer. Was going to do an oil/salt scrub, but they are
SO messy!
sol

brick...@aol.com wrote:
I hated to hear about ACV causing problems. I bought 5 bottles of ACV
in Yuma as the store actually stocked un-pasturized ACV at the request
of a health nut. He had a recipe for a foot bath for foot problems.
1 cup epsom salts
1 cup ACV
1/4 t cayenne pepper
hot water
soak for 30 minutes
kills fungusw, atheletes foot, corns caliluses and removes dry skin
A variation is to grind 2 garlic cloves and add to the mix