Got this reply from :  http://www.wildfoodadventures.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Kallas, Ph.D. <m...@wildfoodadventures.com>
Date: Aug 10, 2007 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: CS>dogs, plants, Dog Herb
To: Day Sutton <day.sut...@gmail.com>
Cc: Debbie Midkiff <debbiemidk...@hotmail.com>

Dear Day,

My first guesses are fireweed, willow herb, goldenrod, daisy - none
are poisonous.  This is difficult without seeing the flower.  Hope
that helps.  Further help will require a consulting fee.

Respectfully,

John Kallas, Ph.D., Director, Wild Food Adventures
Institute for the Study of Edible Wild Plants and Other Foragables
4125 N Colonial Ave, Portland, OR 97217-3338
(503) 775-3828  m...@wildfoodadventures.com