> Hi Dianne:  Here's another suggestion for the heat:  

**** Faith -- her question was will CS kill the bacteria that makes Kombucha 
effective?  Not how to be more comfortable in Florida heat.  I'm thinking that 
the CS wouldn't affect Kombucha because Kombucha (as a mushroom) would be 
fungii, not bacteria -- right?  MA

>   I have a question about using CS and Kombucha (fermented tea).  I would 
> image that they have to be staggered.  Kombucha has so much good bacteria in 
> it and we use it for digestion and it helps us deal with the Florida heat.  
> We have been drinking it for about two years and have had wonderful results.  
> Since CS kills bacteria how should we handle using both?
> 
>   Dianne



--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>