I take CS as a remedy for fungus. I switched from diflucan, because diflucan kills off even the beneficial fungi and bacteria that our bodies use for digestion, while the CS does not affect that. It is entirely possible that the fungi that cause disease are different in a structural way from the fungi that we use symbiotically- at least that is one theory. I am able to use it only in a low dose fashion, so I am not sure about high doses, and how that might affect things.

It would not hurt to time the doses differently. I used to do that for antibiotics and probiotics back when I used to use antibiotics. It did work then- in fact, even taking the acidophilous and the antibiotic at the same time it would work, even though it is counterintuitive. This was to couteract the runs from the antibiotic- it worked immediately.

Kathryn

On Sep 12, 2007, at 2:01 PM, Dianne France wrote:

Group
 
I have a question about using CS and Kombucha (fermented tea).  I would image that they have to be staggered.  Kombucha has so much good bacteria in it and we use it for digestion and it helps us deal with the Florida heat.  We have been drinking it for about two years and have had wonderful results.  Since CS kills bacteria how should we handle using both?
 
Dianne

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>