Are you drinking the CS as well?  If not, it would be a good idea to drink
it every hour as well as apply topically.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Dianne France
Date: 10/10/2007 11:01:22
To: silver-list
Subject: CS>question on cs and an ear problem

I somehow have managed to get a large pimple or boil inside my ear.  I felt
it coming on and used cs (5ppm)twice a day but it got larger anyway.  My ear
is almost swollen shut and swollen out around it.  I decided maybe the cs
wasn't getting to where it needed to and yesterday started with a mixture of
cs with a small amount of DMSO in it, a mixture that I normally used on sore
joints.  A little of the swelling is down but it still hurts pretty bad and
I don't hear out of the ear.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  If I go to
the doctor they are just going to want to give me antibiotics and they tear
my system up but may have to go that way if I don't get relief soon.

Appreciate any help.

Dianne