I really think you should stop worrying about seeing doctors because perhaps someday in the not too distant future you won't be able to afford to see them at all. Medicare is paying for fewer and fewer medical services all the time.

Good. The sooner medicare, medicade, and all of the other extortion based, parasitical sources of funding for this medical holocaust of a system collapse into dut, the better off we'll all be.

There is absolutely NO delegated authority for the federal government to be used as a tool of confiscation to force me to pay for your or anyone else's medical care - or housing, insurance, food, clothing or anything else for that matter.

I'm sick and tired of people who think they have some kind of claim on my life.

And by the way... if the RICO laws were actually enforced, insurance companies would not be run by the same people with financial interests in the pharmaceutical industry... which means they would be looking to reimburse people for the cheapest and most effective treatments, as opposed to the most expensive, recurring kind.