Dear Bruce, Your gut hunch and Ken's diagram are correct. The anode is the positive electrode.
> According to a simple little electroplating diagram I keep handy, the > silver goes on the + side. Electrons may head from minus to plus, but > the silver is *losing * electrons to become ions. > > I cain't remember which electrode is the annode. ... I believe the > > positive wire goes to the annode, right? Be very careful dealing with 130v DC, okay Bruce? Can be real nasty. If you're coping with brain fog as you say, it can compromise your judgment and reflexes. Go slow... Peace, Mike D. [Mike Devour, Citizen, Patriot, Libertarian] [[email protected] ] [Speaking only for myself... ] -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

