Maybe because the anode of an electrolysis cell is opposite of the anode of a battery. I find that confusing myself. Anyway, you want the positive to go to the silver which is the anode.

Marshall

Bruce Anderson wrote:
I have one electrode that is 60" of #14 silver wire.
I have one electrode of 1/8" Stainless steel.
I cain't remember which electrode is the annode. Don't know if it's because I haven't worked with D.C. in 50years or if it's brain fog. Either way I'm lost. I belive the positive wire goes to the annode, right?
I'm using a 130vdc generator and a 2gallon tank.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bruce A.


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>