  From: mborg...@att.net
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:32 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Transdermal Magnesium Products link

  Paula,

  I make my own oil.  It is called Nigari, I get the kind from Japan and not
from China.

  The formula is 1 cup of Nigari to 4 cups of water heat up a little and there
you have it.

  I pay 1.32 lb and get it from my local co op.  No freight involved.

  Mary

    -------------- Original message from "Paula Perry" <p...@zoomnet.net>:

    This is where I ordered magnesium oil and bath chrystals. Unfortunately,
the site is being updated and not working. You can call
    480-874-1879
    or
    1-800-481-9987 and then press "1" to order or ask questions about products.
She was very friendly when I called and ordered. Seemed happy to answer
questions.
    http://ihsite.com/
    Paula