    *From:* mborg...@att.net <mailto:mborg...@att.net>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, December 30, 2007 9:32 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Transdermal Magnesium Products link

    Paula,

    I make my own oil.  It is called Nigari, I get the kind from Japan
and not from China.
    The formula is 1 cup of Nigari to 4 cups of water heat up a little
    and there you have it.

    I pay 1.32 lb and get it from my local co op.  No freight involved.

    Mary

        -------------- Original message from "Paula Perry"

This is where I ordered magnesium oil and bath chrystals.
        Unfortunately, the site is being updated and not working. You
        can call
        480-874-1879
        or
        1-800-481-9987 and then press "1" to order or ask questions
        about products. She was very friendly when I called and
        ordered. Seemed happy to answer questions.
        http://ihsite.com/
        Paula