From: Nenah Sylver
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Transdermal Magnesium Products link

Nigari is either calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, or a mixture of the two.
It's used for making tofu (soy is estrogenic and dangerous, so I don't eat it
except for small amounts of properly fermented miso or soy sauce).

I get my magnesium chloride flakes as nigari, from Japan, here:

http://www.herbalhut.com/detail.aspx?ID=21178

Thanks for the recipe, Mary. It's much cheaper making your own.

Best,
Nenah