----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Non-nutrative sweetner

Evening Nenah,

More and more people are beginning to talk against fruit.
Even some of our old and trusted alternative doctors.

I did note the phrase, "For some people". I guess this means the others can eat more.

Of course fruit in season, does not last long, so one must pig our while it exists.
I often eat 50 figs per day.

Watermelons and cantaloups are a bit high in sugar, but have always been something that is fun to eat enough to get sick.

Often my watermelons weigh 40, 50, and up to 60 pounds and more. They are > irrigated and fed scientific balanced chelated nutrients, along with some organic plant food also.

What is one to do, other than make a fool of himself trying to eat a half a large watermelon. I have done it for years.

When I was fighting the spider bite, I ate 5 kinds of fruit per day, because I thought it the thing to do.

Today I have eliminated so many foods, there are few left.

Most are worthless anyway, or even worse.

I suppose a few good foods are better than 50 or 75 that are toxic and worthless and may even be GMO.

Of course 50 and 60 years back eating a variety of foods was relatively common.

Any ideas or comments ?

Wayne

Hi Wayne.

What you're doing works for you. I agree with you that our food supply is highly contaminated and woefully inadequate.

And I'm waiting for you to offer me a watermelon....

Nenah