Nenah Sylver wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 3:28 PM
Subject: CS>Non-nutrative sweetner

Has anyone tried erythritol as a calorie free sweetener? Looks interesting, expecially since it is not artificial, but a naturally occurring sweetner.

Marshall

Marshall,
I don't think there's any "free ride" with sweeteners. Dr. Jerry Tennant says to avoid all sweeteners with "tol" in them, and I tend to agree with him. They are toxic to the body.

Then is he saying to avoid all fruits and juices? They are packed with them.

Marshall

I do use xylitol, however, as a mouthwash.

Nenah