        From: Paula Perry [mailto:p...@zoomnet.net]
        Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 1:29 PM
        To: silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: CS>receding gums

        Thanks everyone for writing. I will work with some of the things
mentioned. I have been brushing with baking soda and sea salt and then
rinsing with deluted hydrogen peroxide. Once in a while I put some
oregano oil on it. This keeps any infection away. It is only the one
tooth that has the problem. It is not loose or bleeding or infected but
I have to be very careful. It has been receded for years (at least 12).
Just now it is worse because it has progressed over the years. I guess I
would like it to grow back!
        I will try the oil pulling and using the CS more. Might try
adding the DSMO if I can get past the fear factor. I also will order
some of the MMS.
        Paula