After seeing a dozen or so proffesional quacks, I was finally diagnosed by the
girl scouts. I did finally see an LLMD, and got a postive titer, as well as a
postive western blot. The tests all do suck though, unfortunately, most quacks
use them to diagnose. The CDC states the tests should be used to back up a
clinical diagnosis, but unfortunately the quacks fear the insurance companies
so they lie.

Kurt