From: Mary Ellen Murphy [mailto:maryelle...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:42 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Desperately need help with Lyme

What is the Doup Plus that Carol used..

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Meissner yahoo [mailto:jpmeiss...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:50 AM
To: Silver-List@Eskimo.Com
Subject: FW: CS>Desperately need help with Lyme

Dear Mike:

I have not been reading the CS group for quite a while, but Carol alerted me
to the Lyme discussion going on.  A long story very short, Carol got bitten
by a tick and proved to be a willing test subject to help me design a new
way of treating Lyme disease.  Take a look at the link

http://meissnerresearch.com/products/dougplus .

Carol is a great researcher and found that Lyme will mimic 200 other
diseases.  We discovered that Carol has been suffering from Lyme for over 14
years and was being treated for a variety of illnesses.  It took about 6
months of daily treatments with the DougPlus for Carol to feel like she was
90% recovered and possibly one year to be 100%.

During that time she was consuming 32 ounces of colloidal silver every day
for 3 or 4 months.  She found that when she dropped back to a lower dosage,
her herx, fever and chills, would get worse.  Please note this high dosage
should only be done with well made colloidal silver

http://meissnerresearch.com/products/silver-generator

containing only nano size particles.  My generator was tested by Frank Key
who makes the smallest possible particles of 0.75 nanometer as found in
MesoSilver.

Anyway I would like to ask if it would be OK to post the DougPlus link on
your CS group?

Jim Meissner   www.MeissnerResearch.com