Is there anyone who lives in the Nashville, TN area.  Please let me know

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Family [mailto:clay...@skypoint.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 1:00 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Info about the best generatrorfor collodial

I am in the camp of Low Voltage Ionic silver myself. Yes, one atom is
as small as one can get. I have a homemade set up using 9 volt
batteries, wires, pure silver wires and a current limiter
(potentiometer). It is low tech, but makes good silver.  If you want
one that turns itself off, the silverpuppy is one that I have heard
alot of good about, it is inexpensive, and a real workhorse.

www.silverpuppy.com

If you want to make one yourself, you might want to get a COM 100 meter
to check the quality of your distilled water before you start.

kathryn