At 06:37 AM 6/14/2008, you wrote:
All this info and much much more has been posted on the off topic list for long time now.
Looks like off topic list is obsolete
   It is working, not much use at times.
There is a Beck Off topic list and it has little traffic.

I don't know what to say in response to this information. I've heard bits and pieces of it for years but never all at once. The only thing to do is sign on and spread the word. Thanks. Faith G.

    You do not need to spread the word.  Not everyone needs to be informed.

   All you people worry too much.  Nothing is going to turn out all right.

  The New World Order is IN CONTROL, and their plan is nearing completion.

  Of course the critter started in the 1700's and has not slowed down since.

  Wayne