Thanks Rowena.   I probably should have re-phrased my remark because I know
about the off topics list but I just  do not have the time nor the inclination
to go there.  My email box is stuffed full as it is.   Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rowena
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 10:57 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Off topic list for Faith

  Faith, the CS listers gab about so many off topic topics that Mike put up
another site so that people who wanted to talk about non CS subjects, or
continue something that started here, can go over there to do it.  The address
is at the bottom of every post.  So when Mike says it is time to take a topic
to the off topic list, that is what he means - talk about this on the other
list.  That way, instead of people looking for info on CS having to wade
through too  much other stuff, this list gets thinned down a bit more to just
CS subjects.

  In theory.

  When he goes on holiday the drums start tapping and so do the fingers.

  Rowena
    -----

    I wouldn't know about the off topics list.  Faith G.