At 10:51 AM 6/14/2008, you wrote:
Thanks Rowena. I probably should have re-phrased my remark because I know about the off topics list but I just do not have the time nor the inclination to go there. My email box is stuffed full as it is. Faith G.

Make a mailbox for Off topic and one for Silver.

Then, set your mailer to put each into the right mailbox.

My current silver list has over 15,000 messages in it.

And it is not stuffed with anything.  It will hold 15,000 more easily.

What mail software do you use ?

Some of us could possibly help you do that, ........... on the off topic list.

Wayne