On Jun 16, 2008, at 8:58 AM, Ode Coyote wrote:

"Recently the government's vaccine court conceded the case of Hannah Poling, admitting that vaccines triggered her regression into autism by exacerbating
mitochondrial  dysfunction"

Read what it "says" rather than what you want it to mean.

The common factor that contains ALL the other conditions in *humans* is the effects of a given *vaccine* COUPLED WITH "mitochondrial dysfunction". The next question is: Since eliminating toxins made absolutely-no-difference, does going *unvaccinated* eliminate Autism? That does NOT mean that toxins shouldn't be eliminated for other reasons not relevant to "Autism". That's another "stand alone" consideration.

They did not eliminated the toxins, just ruled out the mercury as the cause. There is some other effect on the toxicological system that is involved. There have been many studies since the 70's showing how severly affected autistic children are to environmental toxins. And it is well known that in most people, an additive effect occurs, possibly from toxic damage, also from poisons in the food supply. The Genetic Engineering Experiment has introduced so many into the general food supply that it compromises the integrity of many other experiments, since it is probably not controlled for.

Plus "mitochondrial dysfunction" is most likely hereditary as a combination of recessive genes, so who should and shouldn't replicate could be an important factor in not visiting the likelihood of Autism on their children. Do YOU care enough about children to make good strong ones? Or would you rather just blame the problems that weak ones have on the irrelevant while NOT doing what CAN be done.

I disagree. Mitochondrial dysfunction can result from poisoning in most people. It is why they put certain things in biological weapons- it is to wreak havok on the enemy's population, to further weaken them, in theory. If it did not maim and kill, would not be much point to the exercise. When the military is touting the effects of T2 to kill, you hear one thing, when it is the CDC, trying to calm fears of permanent damage from mold toxins (which include T2) you hear the opposite. There may be a genetic factor in some people, but it has to be very common or it would be worthless as a weapon.

It, like cycle cell anemia, could probably be eliminated from the gene pool by screening, parental self control and wise choices..but since when were the majority of parents acting wisely when having children any more than insisting [despite very strong evidence to the contrary ] on blaming the wrong thing for a problem and being surprised when eliminating that ...does NOTHING to change ANYTHING, yet still insist that's IT.

This would be interesting, if true. But, yes it does seem like we people like to hang our hats on something anything, to give us direction, purpose and make our life seem more meaningful. <sigh> But it is clear that there is a huge increase in autism and many other neurological symptoms that are probably due to toxic insults.

 OK, apply all efforts to being right over solving a serious problem.
If it doesn't work, do it harder to someone else. [Earth Motto]
Good luck..have fun with that.
I'll be quitely watching where I walk.

"To date, the CDC has
conducted no safety testing on the possible harmful effects of simultaneously administering multiple vaccines to infants,...[tests that might actually tell something have yet to be developed and tests that say nothing are pointless.

I do think parents have to have some common sense and really look at what they *want* for their children. No child should have ANY vaccine of any kind when that child has a fever, or even a little cold. And as for giving a whole slew of them at once, that is because the experts expect that the poorer parents, and the parents who do not want to be bothered, will only show up for one appt, instead of a half dozen, which is the way it used to be done. The decisions made in the so called interest of Public Health have been shown in my experience to be contrary to the interest of my children. One must stand up for themselves these days, and refuse to cede their authority to someone who may not have their child's best interest at heart (nearly everyone else besides the parents).

kathryn