I'm sure positive thoughts and all our best wishes on your husbands recovery
will find their way to you Dianne, I hope he is able to eat better soon.  X
Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Dianne France
Date: 22/06/2008 15:56:11
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>by pass surgery & recovery

I just wanted to comment on the wonders of cs.  Since my husband's bypass
surgery Tuesday I have been able to spray cs on the chest wound multiple
times each day and there isn't any redness or puckering.  The arm they took
a vein out of has had a bandage and I wasn't able to spray it and they took
the dressing off yesterday.  When you compare the two spots it's remarkable
how much better the chest healing is compared to the arm.  I now am able to
spray both.  I am spraying his hands and nose multiple times daily.  He also
is using a paper towel dampened with cs to clean his eyes daily.  So far he
doesn't show any signs of bacterial infection.  We have a friend down the
hall (same hospital) that does have bacterial infection from surgery so we
are trying to be very careful.  The friend has been in the hospital since
May 30 because of the infection.