A 2 week old batch metering at 12 uS was sent to AA Spec testing.
 Came out at 11.9 PPM total  @ 15% unmeterable particulate. [Strong TE]
 Weak TE, fudge down a couple of PPM.

A Com-100 reading conductivity in a batch reads 18.3 uS and 8.4 PPM when switched to PPM in the NaCl scale 1.5 numerical difference when doubled. Conversion error by doubling uS is half that?

 Is that a 1.75 multiplier? [Not great at arithmetic ]

Ode