At 07:47 AM 23/08/08, Clayton Family wrote:
I agree with Kirsteen wholeheartedly.  If it comes to a vote, I vote to ban this sort of posting.

and I agree as well..  If I wanted to read a general purpose list about alternative health theory, that is what I would have signed up for... I'm sure they are out there..  but I signed up for a CS list..  I already joined and quit this list once before in frustration..   I only came back because I finally purchased a silver puppy and thought I might have questions or learn from others' experience..  however, I'm on the verge of quitting again..

I think it would kind of ironic if the people who signed up to learn about and share about CS went away in frustration while those posting about other topics stayed and dominated the list..

Helen

-------
Helen Martin
Nanaimo, BC Vancouver Island, Canada
http://mypage.uniserve.com/~hrmartin/ -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour