All that says is that no one owns the Bible on what to do..not even Wallach who pits his bible against theirs. I sold 6 CS generators to The New York City Hospital many years ago, several to MDs over the years and one to some diplomatic rep of a health dept in some major country I've forgotten. Taiwan?

 People do what they want to, if not officially, then under the table.
CS   It's too easy to do to be stopped.

ode