Well why don't you ask away then? Everyone always chips in when someone has a question or a problem; its just that the list was quiet so something else came up to chat about. dee

Helen Martin wrote:
I only came back because I finally purchased a silver puppy and thought I might have questions or learn from others' experience.. however, I'm on the verge of quitting again.. I think it would kind of ironic if the people who signed up to learn about and share about CS went away in frustration while those posting about other topics stayed and dominated the list..
Helen

-------