http://thedermblog.com/2008/03/18/the-girl-who-was-allergic-to-water/

Well they're saying she is allergic to water.

Sincerely, Barb M

-------Original Message-------

From: Nenah Sylver
Date: 9/5/2008 11:03:13 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Iodine, Allergic ? ( other food problems )

WAYNE:
It is beyond my belief and all my years of
study, to believe anyone can be allergic
to a proven, known, necessary nutrient.
It is almost like someone saying,

I am allergic to protein
I am allergic to fat
I am allergic to carbohydrate !

What if someone said, "I am allergic to Water" ?

======================

Well put, Wayne. Often, people do not realize
that what's happening is not an "allergy,"
but is the result of what the nutrient is doing in
the body. For instance, iodine can cause
toxic metals like mercury, lead and cadmium
to be released from the fat cells into the
bloodstream. This can manifest as fatigue,
muscle aches, fever, diarrhea, brain fog, etc.

This is actually a DETOX process, and not
an allergy to iodine itself.

An important distinction.

Sometimes, the form in which the mineral
occurs is problematic. One woman was
unable to take Lugol's (normally effective
for most people, and well tolerated), but
she could assimilate her iodine from lobster.
An expensive, but life-saving diet. With
others, it's the opposite.

Nenah